5 Affirmations For Experiencing Peace

1. I am a spiritual star like energy, seated at the center of my forehead ... I experience the beautiful quality of peace and radiate peace to everyone and everything around me ... God, the Ocean of Peace, is with me at every step ... He fills my thoughts and feelings with peace ... I create a peaceful environment ...


2. I am an angel of peace with a beautiful aura full of peaceful vibrations ... I walk and talk with a peaceful attitude ... I look at everyone as peaceful brother souls ... My interactions are full of peaceful energy ... My family, home and workplace carry a peaceful positivity and a goodness which arises from peace ...


3. I am a peaceful being taking care of my physical body always ... Every cell of my body is in a state of peace and free from tension ... I experience good health as a result of that ... I begin and end my day with peaceful affirmations and maintain the peaceful consciousness throughout the day ... I sleep with a peaceful aura around me ...


4. I am a peaceful light ... I see myself just above the eyebrows ... I cook food in the peaceful remembrance of God ... Peace gets radiated through my eyes to everything I eat ... My food becomes filled with peace ... Before I eat food, I remember God for a few seconds ... I eat food peacefully with no negative conversations at that time ... 


5. I am a light house of peace for all the souls of the world ... I visualize God in the soul world and the world globe in front of me many times in the day ... I absorb the rays of peace from God and vibrate peace to every soul of every country of the world ... Every soul gets connected to God through my peaceful energy ...


The virtues of honesty and courage bring success.


 The one who is courageous is never deterred by challenges, but moves on towards success. Combined with courage, is the virtue of honesty which allows one to be consistent, sincere and true in the efforts put in. So success comes with proper effort and there is also humility visible in such a person. 


Read Slowly and Experience yourself : 


" When I am courageous, but at the same time honest in my efforts that I put in for achieving success, I'll never have ego. I will be able to get the cooperation and good will of all, and especially the protection and the help of God. I will find myself moving slowly towards success with everything I do " .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’s Heal The World With Our Blessings

Filling Yourself With All Qualities And Powers